Cloud subscription cost savings of 31%
AWS commissioned Forrester Research consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Amazon Connect in their contact centers.
Through a series of customer interviews and data aggregation, Forrester concluded that the three-year financial impact of switching to Amazon Connect helps the average customer with significant costs savings, increased income, and improved agent productivity. Here are some of the key findings:
- Reduction in cloud technology costs of $4.3 million
- Subscription cost savings of 31%
- Agent labor savings from reduced call volume of $4.6 million
- Increased operating income by $2.6 million with enhanced customer experience
- Return on investment (ROI) of 241%
Still curious what the economic impact will be for your business? Download the report.